Nadace Neziskovky.cz is a foundation, a non-governmental organization of public beneficial character. It is a legal successor of „Nadace Auxilia“ and its predecessor „Information Center for Non-governmental Organizations“ founded in 1992. Therefore Nadace Neziskovky.cz belongs to the group of Czech NGOs with the longest tradition and initially participated in the development of the Czech non-profit sector itself.
The main goal of our organization is to improve activities carried out by NGOs and to encourage their mutual cooperation.
We are a ressource center for Czech non profit organizations. We achive our goals by providing direct support for NGO’s development activities and furthermore, we provide education, information and counseling services for them and for anyone else they meet.
WHAT WE DO
Our financial contributions and donations are intended for:
Our other activities are:
- arranging tutorials, workshops and retraining courses intended for NGO’s staff
- mediating professional consultations in the field of financial resources, law, accounting, taxes, management
- running information web www.neziskovky.cz which provides integrated overview of the Czech non-profit sector
- publishing monthly electronic magazine 'NGO’s World'
- releasing 'Grants calendar'
- running online 'Job Exchange'
- organising competition called 'Žihadlo roku' for the best advertising public beneficial campaign
Malé náměstí 12, 110 00 Praha 1
Phone number: 224 239 876
Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!